TRAINING ACCOUNTS COORDINATOR
You are a positive, energetic, self-starter, who is well organized, can manage many tasks at once, and can assert yourself. You look forward to coming to work every day and participate with an award-winning team that works very hard and has fun doing it. You never are too embarrassed for any task and are passionate about getting things done right.
This is just a taste of what working at SBC is like. A team environment where everyone is committed to providing the very best solutions for our Training and Events clients, so we can make a real difference for those individuals who invest their precious time at any training event. If you know you will look at every opportunity with zealous enthusiasm, even though it might appear to be impossible then we recommend you read on.
The Training Accounts Coordinator will be supporting the efforts of the President in all areas of Training and working in coordination with the team. This position is accountable for all aspects of project management, sales activities, proposal creation, and the management and delivery of projects.
The responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Manage proposals and projects.
- Work with clients.
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs.
- Act as the liaison between key clients and internal team.
- Ensure client requests/inquiries are met a timely manner.
- Identify new opportunities to increase sales.
- Work under the direction of the president and collaborate on opportunities.
- The ideal candidate can prove that they can successfully manage client relations and multiple work streams.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Have excellent computer, writing, listening, and telephone skills.
Additionally, should possess these capabilities:
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills in English are essential.
- Fluent Spanish language skills.
- Strong skills in all Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) applications.
- Some training experience is also an asset.
- Strong work ethic.
- A Bachelor’s BS/BA degree is required.
- All candidates must successfully pass a thorough background investigation and drug test.
- Some travel will be required.
Hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at our office in Poway, CA (92064). Overtime is needed on occasion. Starting annual salary is $55,000 plus incentives depending on qualifications and experience. We offer full time employees paid vacation, medical coverage, disability insurance, 401K, mobile phone allowance, and profit sharing.
If you want to grow with us……To arrange for an interview, please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com .
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills aptitudes and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.